Home AboutMe Crafts Food

Monday, March 29, 2010

Not Me! Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
********************************

I did NOT attempt to dumpster dive in someone's yard this week! I have NOT been looking for some old kitchen cabinet doors for the past few weeks, and I did NOT get excited when I saw that a house down the street was remodeling. I would NEVER stop and ask a complete stranger the person that lives there if I might possibly have a few of the doors that they were getting ready to send to the dump. He did NOT say I was just a little too late because they were all on the bottom of the pile covered up with a ton of other junk.


I did NOT let Eli eat a peanut butter cracker that he decorated with his crayons! I did NOT figure that the lovely Crayola crayons that he used were non-toxic, so it wasn't going to hurt him:) I always make sure that my children only eat healthy, nutritious, and edible things!

I did NOT work on a few crafty projects this week using this:

And I did NOT end up with black spray paint all over my hands, because I did NOT point the sprayer in the wrong direction. I am an expert crafter, and I NEVER make messy mistakes while I am working on crafty things!

**I was NOT SUPER lazy today, and I did NOT link up my Not Me! Monday post from last week! **

Pin It!

21 comments:

Carrie said...

Shoot...too bad you didn't get those cabinets...or did you? I love getting other people's 'trash'! haha! I'm ready for the Flea Markets to open! And crayons are totally edible!
Can't wait to see what you've been working on again! Happy Monday!

Kelli said...

LOL! Sorry, but I am laughing at you pointing the spray paint the wrong way. Too funny. That's great that you asked about the cabinets...my mom says "all they can say is no."

Anonymous said...

How funny. We are so crazy around here at Spring Cleanup you find some good stuff. Have a great week :)

Jenilee said...

your poor hands! and that cracker is so funny. kids, right? :)

KTW said...

A little crayon on a cracker never hurt anyone. ;) Black spray paint on the hands though...that can be tough to remove! Sounds like something I would have done, too. :)

Foursons said...

So did you dumpster dive? I totally would have!

Darcie said...

OOPS..sorry about those black hands! I suppose that could happen to anyone right? At least tell yourself that it will make you feel better. Happy NMM!

{Kimber} said...

spray paint and I DO NOT get along...AT ALL!!! can't wait to see what you created :)

Tina said...

He just thought the crackers were a little plain looking! I think he may be on to something - crackers you can color. It'd be a hit!

carissa said...

i love these posts!!! i made my hubby use spraypaint this weekend for a few of our nursery items... isn't it like heaven in bottle? i think we've all done a little dumpster diving in our time! : ) i do that with the dryer sheets too!

Sugarplum Creations Blog said...

I would've done some dumpster diving too! :) Kam actually seeks out crayons and tries to nibble off their tops. They must like the pretty colors?

Emily said...

So, did you get the doors!??!

Myya said...

I love the cracker vs crayon pics. Kids have a way of making us smile huh! :)

He & Me + 3 said...

Too funny about the spray can. I have done that with my water sprayer for the sink. LOL Congrats to Robyn.

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

Yay for spray painting!! I have totally NOT made that mistake either. ;)

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Oh man -- too bad about the cabinet doors. I can't wait to see what you've been spray painting! I always have paint all over my hands. In fact, I can see yellow paint on my fingers right now - lol.

Have a great week!

XOXO
Jen

More Than Words said...

LOL about the cracker! I would have done the same thing too! Thank goodness it's non toxic, right!?

Miller Racing Family said...

I was so surprised when people found out my parents were remodeling that people do want old cabinets. So you aren't crazy in my book.
Can't wait to see your new projects.
Have a fabulous Monday!

Bits-n-Pieces said...

too funny about the cracker!!
and I still can't believe I won!!! I'm so excited!!
Thank you Kelli!! I can't wait to receive my wonderful prize!! :)

Sarah AKA The Thriftress said...

I have pointed the spray paint nozzle at myself before too! LOL!
And I have let my kids eat food they dropped on the floor so...crayons? No big deal here! ;)
Sarah

Camie said...

Lol! I hope you got those cupboards!

Happy Monday!

Camie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...