Home AboutMe Crafts Food

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Making Pudding Pops

Gather ingredients and supplies.
bowl, whisk, milk, pudding mix, popsicle molds, two very eager helpers
Add milk to the bowl.
Add pudding mix to the bowl.
Let eager helper #1 whisk the pudding very carefully.
Cautiously let eager helper #2{against your better judgement, because he is notoriously messy!} mix the pudding too.
Fill SUPER cool popsicle molds with pudding.
Sneak a lick while mom isn't looking.
Fill more popsicle molds with extra pudding {we used a big box}! Let eager helper #1 add the handle in his signature color.
Then let eager helper #2 add his handle...also in his signature color!

Place in the freezer and...

WAIT
FOUR
HOURS!
****************
ENJOY!

{And share with your little brother!}


Pin It!

18 comments:

{Kimber} said...

FUN idea...thanks for sharing :)

Emily said...

that looks totally tasty! I'm going to have to try that with my crew. How did you get them to wait patiently FOUR hours!?

Jennifer W. said...

Oh, man, those molds are cool! Looks like a yummy time! Hope you enjoyed one yourself-I know I would have!!
Jen

Unknown said...

YUM
YUM
YUM
YUM
YUM

You have helpers like my helpers! teehee

Unknown said...

Love the ice cream molds! My boys would love those, we may try some.

Foursons said...

LOVE that last picture! You are such an awesome mom!

Foursons said...

Actually, I guess that's why you're "Supermom". Duh.

Carrie said...

So cute! And yummy! Kids love to help with the baking and cooking...and I wish I did it more! Great pictures...they will always remember these fun times! I can't wait to try that!

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Yum! It looks like they loved those pudding pops!!

He & Me + 3 said...

YUM. Those pictures are cute and they must be good because I see lots of smiles.

Tracy said...

That is a great idea!! Yummy.

MommaD said...

First off, you are a brave brave women having those little boys help with a liquidy chocolate! Secondly, how cute is Eli! Makes me want to try this with my brood tomorrow!

Theresa said...

Cute little chocolate faces:)

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

Oh yummy! I'll bet your little guys had a ton of fun making and eating these.
I cannot get Bill Cosby's voice out of my head. "Puddinnnng Pop!"

More Than Words said...

What a great idea!!! Two of my kids favorite things! Chocolate & ice cream!!!

amanda said...

those look SO yummy!!

Kathleen W. said...

This brings back the memories! I love the popsicle molds you have, and of course those adorable chocolate-y faces!

godfrey said...

yummy! Sounds almost as good as smores with Reeses cups!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...