Home AboutMe Crafts Food

Monday, January 19, 2009

Not Me! Monday

This is my first time to participate in Not Me! Monday from over at My Charming Kids!


Not Me! Monday, is a place where we can be brutally honest with each other, and live to tell about it, while we shroud the severity of our statements by pretending we so did not really do them!




I did NOT go to the walking track this week in my Christmas tree pajama pants. I did NOT wear them under my workout pants because it wasn't SUPER cold outside and they weren't the only pants that my still HUGE post baby behind would fit into!




I did NOT get SUPER mad because we missed the Girls' Night Out movie on Friday. I also did not go inside and find the manager and then argue with him about the sign being broken. I also did NOT tell him that next time I would just drive the extra 15 minutes to go to the other theatre because obviously he isn't running his business very well!! Not Me! I would never do that.




I did NOT eat two.....yes that right, I said TWO pieces of cake this weekend. I would never eat two pieces of cake when I am supposed to be on a crash diet! I did NOT eat the second piece of cake and then go walk two miles at the walking track. Not ME!




I also did NOT send my children to church last night with stickers on their faces. I did NOT use a ton of hair gel and hairspray to make their hair stick straight up and then threaten their lives if they messed it up. Never!

It was Crazy Hair Night at AWANAS and

Grant DID win with his SUPER Mohawk and CRAZY letters!!!

Pin It!

2 comments:

Andria said...

That was so SUPER cute! I think I get it!?!

So if you did NOT eat 2 slices of cake, then I did NOT have that cupcake yesterday or the 2 Svenhard's Breakfast rolls the day before. Nope, not me!

ShadowKazuni said...

Grant's hair is too much...love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...