Home AboutMe Crafts Food

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Christmas Outfits

I have been working on the boys' Christmas outfits for a few days....and I am almost finished. The only things left to do are the buttonholes and buttons {my least favorite part after cutting out the pattern}. So I thought I would post a few pictures of the whole process from start to {almost} finish!

The pattern, fabric, and a few of my materials.

Sewing some of the pieces together.Grant's outfit partially sewn together....without the lining.Programming the monogram on my computer.The machine doing the monogramming. Red and Green. So nice for Christmas!The completed outfits minus the buttonholes and buttons!The boys are going to look so cute in their outfits....I am still trying to decide if I want to monogram Henry's sweater so that he really matches Grant and Eli. His sweater has green stripes that matches really well, but I think having his monogram on it would make it look even better! I guess it depends on how long it takes me to get the buttons done!
Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...